We need to have something to sell if we are going to market. I don’t care what your product is these concepts will make your business a success.
- We start with VALUE. Whether it’s software, a physical product, or even information, this entire process is going to be easier the more VALUE you have to work with. The company blog should be passing out useful information related to it that is of SHAREABLE quality. Shareable means it stands out, has exceptional quality, or unique view points.
2. Now that we have value cooking it sets us up for SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING. People like us to be helpful. We can supply their needs for information which mainly should be helpful content mixed in with some, to a lesser extent, company updates. Going for sales here should be rare because we our in a social channel. If your lucky enough to have a community form around your company then SOCIAL MEDIA is great at strengthening the communication and bonds of it. Listed below are popular social media channels:
1.4 Billion Active Monthly Users, Largest age group is 18-24 at 36% of users More Stats
C. Snapchat 400 million snaps each day, 70% female 71% younger than 25 More Stats
my username at snapchat: marcuswahl1 my username at Instagram: marcuswahl1
Social Media Insight: By following good people they will be doing what we suggest, giving you good information. It’s a great way to learn things and bond with like minded people. Make sure you thank people for good information.
3. EMAIL MARKETING– You will be collecting emails from people signing up to your software, your company newsletter, and/or your blog. Your excellent content can be passed out in your emails making it valuable to read them. Even if you don’t sell anything in your emails, if people are looking forward to them, it lets them know you care and keeps your company in their mind. Treat your list with respect, be grateful, cultivate a relationship with them, and you’ll be on your way to mastering it.
4. RELATIONSHIPS AND COMMUNITY– While the other branches are important, this is the most critical to your business. There are many different personalities to work with and that can certainly be challenging. Obviously, customer service enters the picture here because unhappy customers make for bad relationships. You really should have a people person on board your company to represent you because of its importance. If there are things you can do to encourage community, make it happen. Work to develop loyalty. Relationships are meant to be a strength of small business.
5. SALES– Now that you have done everything right sales shouldn’t be so difficult. If no salesperson is there on potential purchases make sure your offers are well designed and easy to purchase. Don’t be crazy and make it difficult for a person to spend money with you. Sales are important, your business goes under without them.
Just put these strategies to work. I’m sure by now your seeing how they all blend together into one complete piece. I hope they help make your business a winner.