When something fairly unique comes along there is bound to be questions. Here we will try to get at them all.
First off, using RFA is very easy. You just show the coop url link at a manual live human traffic source, earn traffic, then assign the traffic to your ads. Below is a more technical explanation of the site.
1. What is Rapid Fire Ads? It is a member based coop. By using the rapid fire coop url link we can effectively be shown in tons of places because others are showing their coop url link in different places than us and then we are sharing the traffic. The unique
addition to rapid fire ads, in case you are already using the Legacy Team Coop, is that a massive game is included for our enjoyment that provides competition(advertisers might be interested in its targeting applications as well) and the viewing experience is unique.
2. How do I earn traffic at Rapid Fire Ads? Simple, you just show your coop url link, which is found in the members area, in traffic exchanges, mailers, and paid to clicks. The system will keep track of the credits you earn to be shown automatically.
3. Am I allowed to show the coop url link only at the battle ground sites? NO, you can show the coop url link at any source that has live human manual interaction.
5. What is the surf ratio or trade off for earning traffic that I get if I show the RFA coop url link? It depends on your membership level. Free members get a .5 ratio and upgraded members can get up to a 1 credit earned per view. In addition, you can get silver token bonuses if your team controls battle ground sites. Silver tokens are naturally awarded for showing the coop url link. Just control a battle ground and receive a bonus! Trade silver tokens in for valuables including free advertising!
6. Should you use only RFA and not the Legacy Team Coop? No. We think you should use both since they are two different reaches and it means a faster traffic delivery.
8. What are tokens? Tokens are bought or earned while using the site. They can be traded in at the store for special site perks, bonuses, and advertising. You must be logged in first to click the above link.
9. Your question not answered here? Bring your question to our live webinar at 6pm eastern every Monday-Friday.